Friday, December 21, 2012

Twinkies did not survive the apocalypse

Earth - Twinkies.

The indomitable junk food predicted to have enough artificial prowess to surpass all other organic life forms aside from bacteria and cockroaches.

Now merely a product and reference as outdated, inconsequential, and disappeared as Chris Angel.

With the end of the Mayan great cycle yielding low 40's and light rain instead of a James Cameron-esque movie ending (ugly), many earthlings have been left wondering what is next.

As Optimus Prime (my friends call me that cause I'm so optimistic and I'm good with algebra), I believe this "ending" is more like a Wachowski Brothers ending. Specifically, this is like Matrix 3 when Neo dies (if you haven't seen it and I ruined the ending for you, you deserve it. It's 2012).

In that ending the world is saved by the sacrifice of a man. It was not his sacrifice alone, but also the sacrifice of those who loved him enough to allow him to do the right thing. Even when it meant losing him.

It was a beautiful sunrise that next morning. The type that makes you believe in new beginnings. Just like the ending of V for Vendetta, another Wachowski Brothers epic, the world becomes ours to shape.

What I am trying to say is, the Wachowski Brothers are awesome. And the revolution has not yet begun.

Sent from my iPhone in Union Station, D.C.


No comments:

Post a Comment